Jhang: Man electrocutes wife for spilling tea
JHANG: Jhanga woman was tortured to death by her husband for accidentally spilling hot tea over him. According to police officials, on Friday morning Chak 34-RB resident Aamir Shahzad clubbed his wife Farzana Bibi over the head with a rolling pin and also electrocuted her by pushing her into the back of the refrigerator after she accidentally dropped his cup of tea and he was scalded.
Police officials discovered Farzana’s body next to the refrigerator and have arrested her husband. Police sent the body to the DHQ hospital for an autopsy and have registered a case. Shahzad confessed to killing his wife after she accidentally spilled tea on him.