Khan Garh: Negligence claims minor’s life
KHAN GARH: A 10-month-old baby died after he was administered wrong by the employee of a drug store here the other day. As per detail, Faheem Ahmad took his 10-month-old baby to doctor for his treatment.
The doctor, upon examination, prescribed some injection for administration to the baby. Upon which Faheem went to a local medical store namely Zahid Drugs Store along his son where Zahid was not present. His son who was at the shop administered an injection to the baby due to which his condition started deteriorating. Meanwhile, the baby breathed his last.