Rawalpindi: Man suffers burns
RAWALPINDI: A man suffered burn injuries after his uncle doused him with petrol and set his alight in Ganjmandi area, police said on Sunday. Mohammad Asad and his uncle Mohammad Nasir lived in the same house and used to quarrel with each other over petty issues. On Sunday they had a brawl again and while they were quarrelling, Nasir doused his nephew with petrol and showed a match stick. On hearing his screams, the neighbours rushed to the house and extinguished the flames. Asad, who suffered 30 per cent burns, was shifted to the hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.